What is the fiberglass advantage? Polar King Mobile refrigerated trailers are designed and engineered specifically for outdoor use. The 100% seamless fiberglass design provides a continuous surface with rounded insulated corners to promote a sanitary environment that is NSF approved.
The state-of-the-art design of Polar King Mobile refrigerated trailers allow the unit to be safely positioned outdoors without a roof cap or expensive protection. The trailer is completely weatherproof and requires no assembly.
Benefits of the Fiberglass Advantage
The patented process for constructing the one-piece structure incorporates urethane insulation completely encased in fiberglass, both inside and out. There are no seams, and the structure remains completely intact so air and moisture will not deteriorate the insulation.
Polar King Mobile uses fiberglass to reduce the potential for rusting, denting, or corroding. The many innovative design features of these units cut operating costs, lowers electric bills, decreases maintenance/repair expenses, and eliminates construction and replacement costs.
Polar King Mobile Trailer Specifications
- The trailers have commercial quality refrigerator doors 54 inches wide—suitable for pallet loads. All hardware is professional grade.
- Single axle on the 8- foot trailer and double axles on the 12 and 16.
- The walk-in portion of the trailer is constructed using a patented design of a one-piece, 100% weatherproof structure with a seamless interior and exterior finish.
- Minimum R-Value 28 with four-inch walls.
- Powered by German-made GOVI arktik 2000US refrigeration unit now rated at 0°F (-18C) to 50°F (10C) that runs on 15 amps and 110V and is suitable for up to 700 cubic feet of refrigerated space, installed and tested by Polar King Mobile.
About Polar King Mobile
Polar King Mobile was founded in 2020 to provide North America with its first affordable, small refrigerated trailer solution. The company’s refrigerated and freezer trailers, engineered specifically for outdoor and over-the-road use, feature a 100% seamless fiberglass design with a continuous surface. Polar King Mobile trailers are used by single-unit operators, chain restaurants, schools, health care facilities, government agencies and many others requiring dependable outdoor refrigeration. For more information on the fiberglass advantage, visit polarkingmobile.com or call (866) 586-2051. Polar King Mobile is located at 4410 New Haven Ave Suite A, Fort Wayne, IN 46803 USA.